Our winemaking facilities are housed in a building which was constructed in 1921 and within the Cellar we have original cement tanks dating back to 1925. As part of the current Cellar expansion project these will be converted into open top fermenters. The neglected Cellar was restored in 1995 along with the Manor House with the property’s purchase by Camellia Plc. Presently an additional project is underway to modernise the facility further. Our winemaking team values that quality wines begin in the vineyard and as such practice minimal intervention techniques to maintain the fruit expression of the grape varietals.